The e-shop administrator Ing. Ivan Peťko, PhD. - ReBella, business ID: 52043185, address Cyprichova 3, 831 54 Bratislava processes personal data on website https://www.rebellafashion.com/ provided by buyers in order to fulfill Terms & conditions, process electronic orders along with delivery, payment clearing and perform necessary communication between the parties for the period required by special legal regulations.
1.The personal data trustee under the Slovak Act n. 18/2018 "O ochrane osobných údajov v znení neskorších predpisov" paragraph 5 letter o) (hereinafter the "Act") is Ing. Ivan Peťko, PhD. - ReBella, address Cyprichova 3, 831 54 Bratislava (hereinafter the "trustee" );
2. Contact information of the trustee: e-mail: email@example.com, mobile.: 0950 574 131;
3. Personal data is all the information identifying individuals or legal entities.
Sources of personal data
1. The trustee processes personal data provided to him by the buyer with buyers consent based on performance of the purchase agreement when processing electronic order in e-shop;
2. The trustee processes solely personal data (identification and contact) relevant for performance of the purchase agreement;
3. The trustee processes personal data in order to deliver ordered goods, payments clearing and perform necessary communication between the parties for the period required by special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published nor provided to any other countries.
Purpose of personal data processing
The trustee processes personal data of the buyer in order to:
1. register the buyer on the website https://www.rebellafashion.com under the Slovak Act n. 18/2018 "O ochrane osobných údajov" paragraph 13 clause. 1 letter. a);
2. deal with the buyers electronic order (name, address, e-mail, mobile);
3. fulfill the rights and obligations between the trustee and the buyer;
Providing of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase agreement. Without providing of personal data it is not possible to sign the purchase agreement.
Time period of retension of personal data
1. The trustee retens personal data for time period necessary for performance of purchase agreement between the trustee and the buyer and three years after the purchase agreement is fulfilled;
2. the trustee is obligated to delete the buyers personal data after passing the time of period.
Personal data receivers and processors
The trustee subcontractors are the third party which receives buyers personal data. Services of these subcontractors are solely related to successfull completion of a purchase contract and the electronic order between the trustee and the buyer.
The subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (e-shopu system provider);
- delivery service;
- Google Analytics (analysis of web pages);
Under the terms and conditions set out in the Act, the buyer is entitled to:
1. access his/her personal data;
2. correct his/her personal data;
3. delete his/her personal data ;
4. oppose the processing;
5. personal data portability;
6. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office if he/she believes that his/her right to privacy is being violated
Security of personal data
1. the trustee declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational steps necessary to secure the buyer's personal data;
2. the trustee has taken technical steps to secure data stores of personal data, mainly securing the coputer access by password, using an Anti-virus software and regular computer maintenance.
1. By submitting an electronic order on website https://www.rebellafashion.com the buyer confirms that he/she is aware of the Privacy terms and that he/she accepts them;
2. the buyer confirms it by checking the check-box in electronic order when filling necessary data;
3. the trustee is entitled to change these Privacy terms at any time. The trustee is obligated to publish new version of the Privacy terms on his website.
These Privacy terms are valid from 25. 10. 2018